This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
Nancy_T

User
Reply with quote  #1 
Does Talygen provides solution like Shoretel? 
Peter

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
As of now we don’t have such functionality. If you are interested in Talygen we can check for the feasibility with Shoretel integration.
Nancy_T

User
Reply with quote  #3 
Yeh i am very interested in Talygen.

Do you allow us to buy out access? the reason i asked this is because our team size changes on a daily basis and it would not be feasible to rent a monthly login for each user at its current start price ($20) 

We are an outsourcing company and want to use your software as it would make things run seamlessly, However I have concerns.

Firstly the monthly paying would be fine if it was a steady set amount per agent, this way we would know exactly how much we are paying for that month which in turn allows us to charge that fee back to the clients.
Peter

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #4 
You can purchase minimum number of users as per your requirement. You can deactivate any user at any given time and add a new user. For example, if you purchase 15 users and use all those, and later if you want to add 16th user you will have to deactivate one of the 15 users.
chrislawler

User
Reply with quote  #5 
thanks for the information...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.