This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
adenjohnsons

User
Reply with quote  #1 
I am here to inquire about your package. We have some frustrations with our current system, and are investigating other software packages.

Our processes center on projects. We work on many projects per year. When we start one, we negotiate fees with the client. EG $50/hr for a junior and $100/hr for a senior staff member. Multiple staff then work on a project, and at the end we will bill hours x rates.

Can your system handle various rates for various staff members per project, and calculate this out when we generate an invoice?

Stanley

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello Aden,

Thank you for you interest.

Talygen is indeed designed for project based businesses, such as yours. We can arrange a demo to demonstrate how Talygen can make life easier for you.

Regards
Stanley
adenjohnsons

User
Reply with quote  #3 
That sounds great. I will love see your tool in action.
Stanley

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #4 
Hello Aden,

Our team will contact you shortly to arrange a suitable time and day for the demonstration.

Thanks
Stanley
adenjohnsons

User
Reply with quote  #5 
And how much will it cost me to subscribe to Talygen? We are 12 employees here.
Stanley

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #6 
Hello Aden,

We are positive it will be less than your current tool. Our team will share with you the exact figures when they get in touch with you.

Thanks
Stanley
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.