This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
vernoncooper

User
Reply with quote  #1 
I cannot log in to my Talygen account. Page continuously says loading. Can anybody help?
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Vernon,

Can you please tell us what browser and what operating system are you using? This will help us identify your problem. 

Also we would like to know if this is the first time you are logging into Talygen or have you logged in before? 

If you have logged in before, was it through the same system (and browser) that you are using now?

Thanks,
Ted

vernoncooper

User
Reply with quote  #3 
I have logged in multiple times yesterday from the same system and browser. I am using Windows 7.

I am unable to get the login page to load. The rest of Talygen's site, and all other activities and connectivity are functioning as usual.
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Vernon,

Thanks for the information. 

We have checked the functionality in all main browsers in Windows7 system. Login page is working fine at our end. May be there is some technical issue in your system and your browser is taking long time to respond. 

We would suggest you to refresh your browser and try again. It should work.

Thanks,
Ted

vernoncooper

User
Reply with quote  #5 
Talygen is working and I can finally login. I don't know why there was an issue, but thank you for your quick responses.
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Vernon,

Good to hear that your issue is resolved. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Have a great evening.

Thanks,
Ted
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.