This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
Chris_P

User
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello, I am interested in talygen's tools like the desktop screenshot tools, project and time tracking system - how much time is spent for a particular project plus to see the reports? All the data from the browsers, especially the screenshots need to be transferred securely, with SSL certificate, all the rest like ticketing system, live chat, event management is not needed. Pls advise if there is any cheaper offer for reduced software usage? The thing is that I plan to add and remove different users all the time. The users are  freelancers to whom I give work for a limited period of time and want to see their progress as well as to be sure, seeing their work screenshots, they indeed work and do not waste time so fixed 10$ monthly per user is kind of expensive, taking into consideration I will have to add and move users, even on a weekly basis. Pls let me know what options are open for me.

Regards
Chris
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Chris,

When you sign up, Talygen by default provides all the modules to the users. If you do not want to use any module you can disable it through privileges/Roles.  Also, if you are going to add users then our present setup allows you to add the number of users you have subscribed to. If you want to keep changing the users, you will have to delete the user and then add another in that place.

Regarding the pricing we have forwarded your request to the sales team, they will soon get back with the best possible price. We can setup a demo for you in order to make you understand better how Talygen can help you in your business.

Thanks,
Ted
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.