This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Rhiannon

User
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm looking for a fully integrated accounting software package with some specific requirements such as fully integrated online time tracking and invoicing. Before going through your website, I would like to know:

• Can we use this software for 5-10+ employees at different billing rates for many different projects? Or is this just for one person/self-employed small business?
  • For invoices, does the manager have multiple options to create different looking detailed invoices, including different line items, different billing rates, plus expenses, etc? I could not find examples of invoices on your website.
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi...Talygen is an enterprise software therefore it can be used for large scale businesses comprising of teams in hundreds. In Talygen, you can have different rates for each project. You can create N number of Billable and Non Billable tasks.

You can create invoices from our invoicing module. We provide different invoicing templates. You can create these invoices with different line items and with different rates. You can also import expense and time entries for the project into the invoice.

carolkane

User
Reply with quote  #3 
Ted, you have explained this well. Thanks...
stacydiffey

User
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the details..
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.