This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
Dhopkins

User
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello,

I am currently trailing your service to use for my small company and it looks great. But there is 1 crucial thing missing for me – while using the time tracking software, on Windows at least, the timer doesn't automatically stop. If I lock the computer for a minute and come back, the timer is still going. I might not remember to stop the timer and I don't expect my employees to do so either. Or if there is no mouse activity for say 3 minutes, does the timer gets paused? Is this possible?

Thanks
David
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi David,

As of now, we don’t have the feature wherein the timer stops automatically when the system is idle. We do like your suggestion and have sent it to the technical team working on the enhancements. The suggested work around for the time being is that you can edit the time entry in case you forgot to stop any time tracking entry.

Ted
Dhopkins

User
Reply with quote  #3 
Ted,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, this means I cannot use your product on this occasion which is such a shame because other than that it is perfect.

The problem is that I don't want my remote employees to just be able to turn on their PC at 9am and start the counter for the day. I want them to be in front on their PC.

I know you can check screenshots but this is not something I am prepared to enable for privacy reasons.

Thanks,
David
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #4 
David,

As of now we have the feature wherein you can view the activity log (number of mouse and keyboard clicks) of the users with the screenshots. We understand your requirement and we will come up with a solution for you.

I also wanted to let you know about our other feature wherein you can turn on the stealth mode on. This way the screenshots will be on but the user won’t know when screenshot is taken.

This way you will be able to use the Activity logger. With the activity logger you will be shown the activity level along with the number of mouse clicks and keyboard strokes done.

Thanks,
Ted
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.