This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
Daniel.C

User
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi there, I've signed up for a trial to evaluate your solution - especially in terms of screenshots functionality. I've enabled this on the demo but can't find where to see the screenshots?Any guidance would be great!

Thanks Danielle
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Danielle,

We have checked your account. The screenshots were not enabled. We have enabled the screenshots. You can view them from the work diary. You can go to the quick links section and there you will find the option for Work diary under projects.

The Screenshots can be captured by using Talygen Desktop version. You can download it from the link below:

http://talygen.com/WindowsApp

Thanks,
Ted
Daniel.C

User
Reply with quote  #3 
Ted,

I'm really impressed with Talygen so far – however I've noticed a big issue that if we use two monitors, I can only make it to take a screenshot of one of the monitors.

Is there a way in which we can capture screenshots from two monitors?
Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #4 
Danielle,

To answer your queries we need to know a bit more details from your side.

1. When you say you are using two monitors, we need to know if they are connected to one system (Computer).
2. If you are using 2 monitors with 1 computer, does Talygen decides by its own from which monitor to send the screenshots?
3. What is your Operating System (OS) .
4. Any other information related to this will help us to answer your query much precisely.
Daniel.C

User
Reply with quote  #5 
Ted,

Please find below my inline reply:

1. When you say you are using two monitors, we need to know if they are connected to one system (Computer).

- Yes they are connected to one computer.

2. If you are using 2 monitors with 1 computer, does Talygen decides by its own from which monitor to send the screenshots?

- Ideally it should take a print from both the monitors.

3. What is your Operating System (OS) .

- We use different versions of windows on different machines mostly Windows 7, although some people use Windows 8 .

4. Any other information related to this will help us to answer your query much precisely.

- We tend to use dual monitors in the dev environment so that the Dev’s can view cost and solution at same time without opening / closing windows.

Ted

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #6 
Danielle, Thanks for the prompt reply. I have forwarded your request to the Technical team. We will get back to you as soon as I get reply from them.

Regards,
Ted
Nick

Service Support
Reply with quote  #7 
Danielle, I hope you are having a good experience working on Talygen. Our Technical team have replied back to your query. They have included your request in our “to-do” list. It will be available in Windows Desktop in first quarter of 2014

Thanks,
Nick
johnogden

User
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks for the information...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.