This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
chrislawler

User
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm looking for a project/document/client management system for my client. My Client is in translation business with 3 employees, but they also have 150 contractors, whose calendar and skills they would like to manage. Please tell me it's possible in your system to run those 3 users for 30$ per month and contractors doesn't need subscription.
Nick

Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Chris,

Yes, you can manage your 3 users at the price of $30/user/month. Contractors/clients don’t need any subscription. 

Thanks,
Nick
chrislawler

User
Reply with quote  #3 
As I spoke to one of you guys before, I was told that's it is possible to create (external) users like contractors. But now when I look around in Talygen I can't see such option. Lowest level of users is 'Normal User' which probably means that they would need subscription. 

My interest is to manage 150 contractors & co-workers with limited access, they don't need to be full users.

Is it possible to create limited external users, who can see just documents that are assigned to them? And I as manager, could manage their skills and calendar.
Nick

Service Support
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Chris,

We have 4 types of users in Talygen. One is the Company Admin (CA) who has all the access; CA can create different rules and roles in your account. 

Second is the Project Manager. A project manager is one who will be managing the project level settings. 

Third is the Normal User. A normal user is the one with minimal access. They only have the basic functionality.

And the fourth is client. A client is some one who is associated with different projects and can view the status of the projects. 

So your contractors can be the clients and you can have N number of clients associated with your account. 

Hope that we were able to answer your queries. 

Regards,
Nick
chrislawler

User
Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, found all mentioned 4 levels and will try to manage contractors as clients then.

Thanks for explanation.

That’s all for now. I guess now I have to get this done on my own.

Nick

Service Support
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Chris,

Hope you are now able to manage all your contractors and co-workers through our different user types. 

Please let us know if you still need any addition info or a live Demo. 

Nick
chrislawler

User
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the information...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.