This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.

Author   Comment  
Jim

User
Reply with quote  #1 
I want to discuss various options available in Talygen for Project Manager. I am managing multiple projects and have teams in different locations, How can Talygen help streamline my processes?
Stanley

Senior Service Support
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello Jim,

Talygen helps have very advanced functionality helpful for any Project Manager. You can assign teams and tasks to the projects and have your team run the time for each task. The planning gets easy with the Gantt Chart for the Projects. The manager can set planned duration for task and the project. 

For better monitoring Talygen Desktop application comes with the screenshot functionality. This way you can view the Actual work being done by the team members while tracking time for the task. The screenshots come along with the activity log so that the employees actual work can be figured out. Screen shots come with different setting which the manager can set as per the requirement.

Regards,

Stanley
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.